Backup and Disaster Recovery Assessments and Consulting
If an organization has never experienced a data loss, then the need for Backup and disaster recovery assessments and consulting may seem unimportant. After a group has experienced data loss, they understand the importance and typically are eager to have their solution reviewed and tested.
Don’t wait until after a server crash to confirm your backups are working correctly.
The Harsh Reality of Data Loss:
- 93% of companies that lost their data for ten days or more filed for bankruptcy within one year of the disaster and 50% filed for bankruptcy immediately. (Source: National Archives & Records Administration in Washington.)
- 20% of small to medium businesses will suffer a major disaster causing loss of critical data every five years. (Source: Richmond House Group)
- This year, 40% of small to medium businesses that manage their network and use the Internet for more than e-mail will have their network accessed by a hacker, and more than 50% will not even know they have been attacked. (Source: Gartner Group)
Highlights of the Service:
- A backup system assessment to determine if your organization is at risk
- Engineer a complete solution designed to reduce server downtime with the use of a specialized backup and virtual server appliance
- Allows near real-time backups, as frequent as every 15 minutes
- Offers offsite storage at an affordable cost
- Provides a low cost, speedy disaster recovery process
- Data is encrypted, so it is not accessible to anyone, either on the appliance or at the remote storage facility without the passkey
- Eliminates the cost and time of managing on-site tape backup. We monitor and manage the entire process.
- All costs: frequent on-site backups, an on-site virtual server(optional), remote storage, disaster recovery in the event of a catastrophe and 24/7 management of the entire process bundled at a price that is comparable to the overall cost of buying and managing tape backup.
- Standby server: An Appliance that can quickly convert to a virtual server (optional)
- Our solution allows for seamless, daily off-site storage
- Data stored offsite at two locations, one in this region for faster recovery and one out of the region for additional safety.
- Easy restoration, remotely done by our engineers.
- Appliance provides capability to perform bare metal restores to dissimilar hardware with minimal downtime
Restoration and Virtualization
- All restores: our technical team can restore individual files, file folders, email messages, and Exchange mailboxes.
- The Appliance can be outfitted with optional virtualization software making it a stand-by server. Allowing a physical server which has failed to restore on the device as a virtual image giving you working server in less than 60 minutes (in most cases after notification of an actual server crash) Backup of additional servers can also continue at the same time.
- Bare-metal restore to dissimilar hardware. When new hardware/spares arrive, the virtual image can be shut down, and the latest backup image can be used to perform a bare metal install on the new hardware.
- In the event of a catastrophe (such as a natural disaster or fire), a new appliance that will be imaged at our facility and sent out to you in less than two days. This does require that you are sending full images of your servers off-site.
- For security purposes, your data will never be hosted, only stored at the collocation facility. It is encrypted without the encryption key; it will not be accessible.
Contact us today by calling 336-804-8449 or fill our the form here to be contacted be one of our representatives.