Using the broadest definition, Network Security would include everything that is a threat to the applications and data that you use to run your business. Yes, a malicious hacker might want to attack your company’s network, but statistically, the inability to access your data is most likely the result of equipment failure.
The TCS Approach to Security
At TCS, we take a reasoned approach to our client’s security needs:
- If your firm can tolerate 4 hours of downtime without severe hardship to your business, then it would be foolish to spend thousands of dollars necessary to achieve downtimes under 4 hours.
- If 10 minutes of downtime would be a serious hardship because of regulatory compliance or lost revenues, then it makes sense to spend the money and do it right.
Regardless of which end of this spectrum your firm is the first step is to determine what your actual cost of downtime is and then we work with you to tailor a solution that fits your budget.
TCS’s Security Services
- High Availability: The ability to keep your line-of-business applications up and available, with a time frame that is acceptable to your business needs.
- Disaster Recovery: The ability to bring applications and data back on-line after a fire or tornado in a time frame that is acceptable to you and your customers. Read more about our Disaster Recovery here.
- Data Recovery: Data is backed up at a ‘point in time’ rather than continuously and stored off-site.
- Continuous Data Recovery: Enables your users to recover from “Oops, I just overwrote my file!” with the ease of visiting a website.
- Anti-Virus/Anti-Spyware Protection: Keeping viruses and spyware off of your network, while continuing to monitor for those few that do inevitably slip through.
- Content Filtering: Keeping employees on task and avoiding potential lawsuits.
Intrusion Protection: Keeping uninvited guests out of your network.
- Phishing Training: Providing valuable insight, network safety assessments, and educational materials on how your company can recognize and protect against various hacking scams, including Ransomware.
Don’t take let your guard down when it comes to your network’s security. Fill out a short form here, or call 336-804-8449, to have one of our representatives contact you today!