Acceptable Use of IT
Resources Policy Guide
The goal of the Acceptable Use of IT Resources Policy Guide is to outline the expectations and establish parameters of your organization’s workforce regarding the acceptable use of information systems by authorized users.
The Acceptable Use of Information and IT Resources encompasses the following duties:
- Understanding the baseline information security controls necessary to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information
- Protecting organization information and resources from unauthorized use or disclosure
- Protecting personal, private, sensitive, or confidential information from unauthorized use or disclosure
- Observing authorized level of access and utilizing only approved IT technology devices or services
- Immediately reporting suspected information security incidents or weaknesses to the appropriate manager or designated security representative.
Get started with your Acceptable Use of IT
Resources Policy Guide – Coming Soon.
For questions, please call 336.804.8449.