General Instructions if the form is not convenient
Do you need to submit a service ticket during regular business hours?
Regular business hours are Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. If you need help during those hours, please follow the instructions below. We’ll get you up and running.
1. Please reboot your PC.
2. Send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following details
- Your name and a phone number
- Description of the problem that you are having
- Length of time you have been having the problem
- Number of people impacted by the problem
- Is the problem preventing you from meeting a deadline
3. If the matter is urgent or you are unable to send e-mail, please call 336-632-0860. Our service coordinator can create or expedite your ticket.
4. Review the status of your existing ticket, go to https://connect.tcsusa.com/support, log in with your e-mail address, and password01. Please change this password the first time you log in.
Do you have an emergency outside of regular business hours?
Please note: Our response time guarantees do not include 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
If you have an emergency support requirement outside of regular business hours, please call 336-632-0860 and choose option 7 for after-hours assistance. You will be prompted by a second message confirming that you wish to initiate an after-hours emergency service ticket. You will be reminded that after-hours charges will apply. After the greeting, please leave a message with the following details:
- Your name
- The company name
- A telephone number where you can be reached
Our on-call person will be paged in less than 10 minutes; they will retrieve your message and then call you back.