Total Computer Solutions’ mission statement is “Glorify God as we provide exceptional service focused on building relationships with our clients and employees”. Our goal for clients is “keeping your business productive with proactive I.T. management.”
Total Computer Solutions is a growing company seeking to maintain our entrepreneurial spirit while developing more robust, scalable, and sustainable business processes to support our growth. We utilize the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) to run our company. The Right Person is determined by alignment with our Core Values: Reliable, Innovative, Caring and Humble: RICH in good deeds, plentiful or abundant.
A key to our 32 years of business success has been steady growth and development of employees throughout their careers. We look for everyone to thrive in our culture.
The Marketing Coordinator’s role is to develop and maintain marketing strategies that meet company objectives. The purpose is to effectively organize internal and external marketing, advertising, branding, events, and promotional activities of the company. The coordinator collaborates with various departments in the organization to develop strategic plans and engages in implementation of defined activities to gain new business.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain multifaceted marketing plan to reach central North Carolina with our message
- Develop and distribute marketing materials and communications: monthly newsletter, blogs, social media
- Collaborate with sales team on Sales Qualified Leads, prospect campaigns and other lead generation plans
- Update and maintain the company’s social media outlets on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Maintain and improve company search engine optimization
- Use creativity to develop different sales message for prospects and clients
- Coordinate events, including local business events, webinars, seminars, lunch-n-learns etc.
- Draft communications, design marketing materials, and establishing training programs for prospects
- Perform and evaluate local market research to determine need for new products and services
- Report monthly on service objectives, referral goals, SEO, and follow-up sales programs
- Organize and oversee all aspects of Lunch & Learns and Webinars
- Qualify incoming leads and utilize our CRM tool to update database
- Work within HubSpot to distribute communication to prospects and clients
- Update online presence including social media, website content and blogs
- Continue development of branding message using StoryBrand
- Identify marketing opportunities based on target customers and markets
- Update and maintain customer comments on social sites
- Adhere to annual marketing budget
- Perform internal marketing for company employee events
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or related field desired
- One to three years of related experience in business, customer service, or related field preferred
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with HubSpot a plus
- Ability to adjust to changes in schedule, reorganize, and adjust plans
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Success Factors at Total Computer Solutions
Successful employees at Total Computer Solutions meet their job requirements and live out the TCS Core Values.
- Reliable: Do what is needed
- Innovative: Improve Everything
- Caring: Love Your Neighbor
- Humble: Put others First
RICH in Good Deeds, Plentiful or Abundant
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to perform tasks such as filing and typing; and reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
- Work environment: This position operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, etc.