Business IT Service & Support for Every Scenario
TCS provides a wide range of Business IT Services & Support Solutions, including:
- Flat Fee IT – The Flat Fee I.T. program from Total Computer Solutions is the antithesis of “surprise.” Think boring. Predictable. Scheduled. On-script. There’s nothing to get excited about. You know in advance that your systems will be up, your costs will be fixed, and your functionality will be… well, predictable. Predictable Service, Predictable Performance, Predictable Budgeting, Predictable Expertise leads to Predictable Happiness.
- TCS Advantage / Cloud – More and more, companies are realizing that their high-speed Internet connectivity can play a critical role in their IT-systems. Of course moving to the Cloud isn’t a fit for all businesses, but for many small businesses, it’s the ideal solution. If your company has 5-100 users, the Cloud could be a solid solution. The benefits include: Less on-site hardware, lower hardware and software maintenance costs, lower capital expenditure costs, predictable IT spend, remote access to cloud data and applications. For the majority of our clients moving an application to the cloud has not resulted in significant cost savings. Yes they were able to reduce their Capital expenditures but things like redundant internet connections with automatic failover meant that their really weren’t savings over the course of 36 months. Each client is unique and so taking a look at your specific situation is really the first step. Interested in learning more? contact TCS to setup a free no obligation appointment. email@example.com or 336-632-0860.
- Server Maintenance – Keep your server speedy and healthy with our “apple a day” plan – We call it “TCS Advantage/Healthy Server”. We provide you with all of the services that an internal network administrator would perform if they could. We find that much of the time an internal network administrator is so busy with supporting users and putting out fires that they seldom make time to do the routine or preventative maintenance that will improve the security, reliability and stability of the network. If you have internal IT or not we can help, either way.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery – If you have ever had an experience with data loss, you probably still recall with remarkable clarity the hole in your stomach when you realize that things aren’t as they should be. When you left the office the day before the systems were behaving admirably – the data was accessible and available. But somehow, the data disappeared overnight, never to be heard from again. Maybe if was a failed hard drive or an accidental overwrite. In that moment you think of your data backup plan, or lack thereof. If you have backup plan in place, you hope it’s current, and you hope it works. If there’s no backup or failover in place, you simply stare at the screen in disbelief. All that work. All that data. Gone. If it is time to review your backup and disaster recovery plan call us. TCS can help. 336-632-0860 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Network Infrastructure Maintenance – Network Infrastructure includes things like your firewall(s), switches and routers. Each of these devices has firmware that is their operating system. The manufacturers are regularly releasing updates for security, reliability and known bugs or compatibility issues. If you were to have an issue with a device the very first thing that will be asked of you is “do you have the latest firmware”? In many cases the solution to your problem has already been found and corrected and it is in the updated firmware. Updating firewall firmware in the middle of the day because you are down is disruptive to the company. When firmware updates are scheduled and completed after hours it is pain free for your staff. Don’t get bit by an incompatibility bug, keep your network infrastructure maintained and up to date. Call 336-632-0860 to schedule.
- Network Security – Network security is one of the most important things that an I.T. firm can assist you with. Network security is not a singular event but a layered approach that gets checked and repeated regularly. By layered we mean that you need an edge protector like a firewall but a firewall is not impenetrable. Beyond the firewall you need secure passwords on every piece of equipment and every user login. Turning on firewalls at the individual PC level protects that machine from brut force attacks that might come while at the coffee shop while a user is connected by VPN back to the office. If you have oversight from a governing body like HIPAA or Sarbanes there are specific things that you need to do to be compliant. Penetration testing of your infrastructure, and regular password refresh’s are the basics and we can help you with this and much more. 336-632-0860.
- Business IT Services or IT Consulting – Consulting is an overworked term but it is without a doubt part of TCS’s DNA. We take a consultative approach to all of our client interactions and we elevate your needs above our profits in order to provide you the best solution for the long run. If we believe that moving one of your line of business applications to a “software as a service” provider is what is best for you, we will encourage you to do it. We do this regardless of the impact on our profitability because we are convinced that if we do the right thing for our clients in the short run, our clients, their friends and business associates, will take care of us in the long run.
- Computer Recycling – Although we wouldn’t call ourselves tree huggers we do believe that individually and corporately we are to look after the planet. Because of this we have partnered with Handy Capable Networks to recycle any and all computer equipment that we are retiring and we will assist our clients with doing this as well. Feel free to contact handy capable or you can call us at 336-632-0860.
Relationships Measured in Years
Total Computer Solutions establishes partnerships with our clients, taking the time to understand the needs of their businesses and projecting what their needs will be in the future. We put your long range business goals first and then build your IT infrastructure around those objectives. Our proactive approach to IT products and services allows TCS to meet the ongoing needs of our customers and provide them with the maximum ROI for the technology dollars spent.
Innovative Solutions for Real-world Problems
Our goal is to relieve your IT headaches, streamline your support process and be your fail-safe data back up provider. Give TCS a call at 336-632-0860 to discuss your IT or computing needs.