If an organization has never experienced a data loss, then the need for Backup and disaster recovery assessments and consulting may seem unimportant. After a group has experienced data loss, they understand the importance and are typically eager to have their solution reviewed and tested.
Don’t wait until after a server crash to confirm your backups are working correctly.
The Harsh Reality of Data Loss:
- 93% of companies that lost their data for ten days or more filed for bankruptcy within one year of the disaster and, 50% filed for bankruptcy immediately. (Source: National Archives & Records Administration in Washington.)
- 20% of small to medium businesses will suffer a major disaster causing loss of critical data every five years. (Source: Richmond House Group)
- This year, 40% of small to medium businesses that manage their network and use the Internet for more than e-mail will have their network accessed by a hacker, and more than 50% will not even know they have been attacked. (Source: Gartner Group)
Highlights of the Service:
- A backup system assessment to determine if your organization is at risk
- Engineer a complete solution designed to reduce server downtime with a specialized backup and virtual server appliance
- Allows near real-time backups, as frequent as every 15 minutes
- Offers offsite storage at an affordable cost
- Provides a low cost, a speedy disaster recovery process
- Data is encrypted, so it is not accessible to anyone, either on the appliance or at the remote storage facility without the passkey
- Eliminates the cost and time of managing on-site tape backup. We monitor and manage the entire process.
- All costs: frequent on-site backups, an on-site virtual server(optional), remote storage, disaster recovery in the event of a catastrophe, and 24/7 management of the entire process bundled at a price comparable to that of the overall cost of buying and managing tape backup.
- Standby server: An Appliance that can quickly convert to a virtual server (optional)
- Our solution allows for seamless, daily off-site storage
- Data stored offsite at two locations, one in this region for faster recovery and one out of the region for additional safety.
- Easy restoration, remotely done by our engineers.
- The appliance provides the capability to perform bare metal restores to dissimilar hardware with minimal downtime
Restoration and Virtualization
- All restores: our technical team can restore individual files, file folders, email messages, and Exchange mailboxes.
- The appliance can be outfitted with optional virtualization software making it a stand-by server. Allowing a physical server that has failed to restore on the device as a virtual image giving you a working server in less than 60 minutes (in most cases after notification of an actual server crash) Backup of additional servers can also continue at the same time.
- Bare-metal restore to dissimilar hardware. When new hardware/spares arrive, the virtual image can be shut down, and the latest backup image can be used to perform a bare-metal install on the new hardware.
- In the event of a catastrophe, a new appliance will be imaged at our facility and sent to you in less than two days. This does require that you are sending full images of your servers off-site.
- For security purposes, your data will never be hosted, only stored at the collocation facility. It is encrypted without the encryption key; it will not be accessible.
Contact us today by calling 336-804-8449 or fill out the form here to be contacted be one of our team members.