Backup and Disaster Recovery
If an organization has never experienced a data loss, then the need for a Backup and disaster recovery assessment may seem unimportant. After a data loss, they understand the importance and are typically eager to have their current solution reviewed and tested.
Please do not wait until you lose data to confirm that your backups are working as well as you think they are.
The Harsh Reality of Data Loss:
- 93% of companies that lost their data for ten days or more filed for bankruptcy within one year of the disaster and, 50% filed for bankruptcy immediately. (Source: National Archives & Records Administration in Washington.)
- 20% of small to medium businesses will suffer a major disaster causing loss of critical data every five years. (Source: Richmond House Group)
- This year, 40% of small to medium businesses that manage their network and use the Internet for more than e-mail will have their network accessed by a hacker, and more than 50% will not even know they have been attacked. (Source: Gartner Group)
Highlights of the Service:
- A backup systems assessment to determine if your organization is at risk
- Engineer a complete solution designed to reduce server downtime with a specialized backup and virtual server appliance
- Allows near real-time backups, as frequent as every 15 minutes
- Offers offsite storage at an affordable cost
- Provides a low-cost speedy disaster recoverability
- Data is encrypted, so it is not accessible to anyone, either on the appliance or at the remote storage facility without the passkey
- Eliminates the cost and time of managing an on-site backup solution. We monitor and manage the entire process.
- All prices included: frequent on-site backups, an on-site virtual server(optional), remote storage, disaster recovery in the event of a catastrophe, and 24/7 management of the entire process bundled at a price you can afford.
- Standby server: An Appliance that can quickly convert to a virtual server (optional)
- Our solution includes daily offsite backup and offsite storage
- Your data is stored offsite at two locations, one in this region for faster recovery and one out of the region for additional safety.
- Easy restoration, remotely done by our technical team.
- The on-site appliance provides the capability to perform bare metal restores to dissimilar hardware with minimal downtime.
Restoration and Virtualization
- All restores: our technical team can restore individual files, file folders, or an entire drive.
- The appliance can be outfitted with optional virtualization software making it a standby server. Allowing a physical server that has failed to restore on the device as a virtual image giving you a working server in less than 90 minutes (in most cases after notification of an actual server crash) Backup of additional servers can also continue at the same time.
- Bare metal restores to dissimilar hardware. When new equipment or spare hardware arrives, the virtual image can be shut down, and the latest backup image can be used to perform a bare-metal install on the new hardware.
- In the event of a catastrophe where our appliance is destroyed, a new appliance will be imaged at our remote facility and sent to you in less than two days.
- For security purposes, your data will always be encrypted both in transit and at rest.
Contact us today by calling 336-804-8449 or fill out the form here to be contacted be one of our team members.